- AT&T offers LTE roaming in Canada 9 December 2013 | 5:23 pm
- New Zealand operators block stolen phones 9 December 2013 | 5:01 pm
- Orange devises holiday plan for tourists in France 9 December 2013 | 3:07 pm
- How Google Glass will challenge and transform the enterprise 9 December 2013 | 3:06 pm
- Indonesia’s Telkomsel joins Jasper’s M2M platform 9 December 2013 | 1:02 pm
Creating Next Generation Policies for a Virtualised Future
Policy Control is now Open for Papers! Returning for a 4th year on 7th-9th April 2014 in Berlin, 2014 is set to be our biggest show yet as we co-locate with our Network Security forum.
Adapting our programme to tackle new issues, the forum is now open to topics include:
- Policy and Roaming – Will it Ever Work?
- Virtualising Policy
- Policy for LTE and OTT
- Policy, Charging and Analytics
- Integrating Cloud and Big Data into Policies
- Managing VoLTE with Policy
- Policy on the Device: Is Device More than an Enforcement Point?
- Policy as a Context Aware Marketing Tool
- Capping Diameter: New Ways to Managing Growth & Voice
- Network Security: Managing the Increase in Access Points
Interested? - Please email email@example.com or call directly on +44 (0)207 017 4890 for more information
7th April 2014
- NEW - co-located of our Network Security Summit
- Partnership with the GSMA
- Hear from keynote speakers including Verizon, Deutsche Telekom, BT, KPN,
Here is a snapshot of some of the great discussions and networking undertaken at Policy Control 2013. Thank you to all attendees and to pre-register your interest for Policy Control 2014 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See you Next Year!
Policy Control & Data Pricing may have ended for another year but discussions have continued in our LinkedIn group. With over 1000 members and counting, join our group to discuss the key messages from this year's forum - by joining you will also receive details on Policy Control 2014 when they become available.
"Reaching a thousand members in our LinkedIn Policy Control group is a real milestone, but numbers aren't everything. The knowledge and expertise of the membership is extraordinary and the group has become a forum for in-depth discussion on all aspects of policy control and a repository for some very detailed technical information."
- Peter Dykes, Senior Analyst, Informa Telecoms & Media
Broadband Traffic Management Congress, 12-13 November 2013, London.
BBTM returns bigger than ever with a focused agenda looking at the impact of LTE on network traffic. The evolution of policy is a big focus this year as we analyse policy in the context of VoLTE and M2M.
If you would like further details please email email@example.com or visit www.broadbandtrafficevent.com for more information
It was worth attending and networking with operatorsCorine Suscens, Marketing Manager, Openet
Very good for focus and networkingJoanne Steinberg, Director Strategic Marketing, Tekelec
Captured the pulse of the industry on PCCAlan Quayle, Owner, Alan Quayle Business & Service Development
Interesting; relevant content, educational and entertaining!Stephen Patton, Product Manager, Telesoft
Good Exposure to the industry trends; operators problems and solutions being offeredNorbert Naveen, Senior Project leader,Tayana Software Solutions
The dynamic is "open"; meaning delegates are very engaged in the conference dialogue; both in formal and informal terms.Kishen Mangat, BroadHop
“Good content and good networking opportunities”Alexander Henner, Senior System Architect, Aptilo Networks