- PayPal splits from eBay in face of Apple Pay challenge 1 October 2014 | 11:45 am
- Ericsson acquires Ambient for smart grid tech 1 October 2014 | 10:47 am
- Microsoft promises Windows 10 convergence across mobile and desktop 1 October 2014 | 10:40 am
- NFV veterans form new industry group 30 September 2014 | 12:06 pm
- Oracle launches new products targeted at CSPs 30 September 2014 | 11:47 am
Creating Next Generation Policies for a Virtualised Future
If you attended the 2014 show, you can now download the presentations from the online networking tool, sponsored by Redknee*!
If you did not attend, you may still purchase the presentations from our Customer Services team, Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 5506 or Email: ITMevents@informa.com
*Presentations with presenter approval only will be available.
Can't wait until April 2015 for another update? Check out the rest of the Service Management Series:
More pictures available on our Facebook page...
It was worth attending and networking with operatorsCorine Suscens, Marketing Manager, Openet
Very good for focus and networkingJoanne Steinberg, Director Strategic Marketing, Tekelec
Captured the pulse of the industry on PCCAlan Quayle, Owner, Alan Quayle Business & Service Development
Interesting; relevant content, educational and entertaining!Stephen Patton, Product Manager, Telesoft
Good Exposure to the industry trends; operators problems and solutions being offeredNorbert Naveen, Senior Project leader,Tayana Software Solutions
The dynamic is "open"; meaning delegates are very engaged in the conference dialogue; both in formal and informal terms.Kishen Mangat, BroadHop
“Good content and good networking opportunities”Alexander Henner, Senior System Architect, Aptilo Networks